Coming soon! Charming end unit townhome with front porch invites you home, backs to common area giving you the feeling of more land without the responsibility of maintaining it. Oversized rear deck overlooks the easy-to-maintain, landscaped rear yard/flagstone patio with privacy fence. 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and almost 1,800 finished square feet. New Pergo Outlast wide planked floors, New GE Stainless steel appliances. Less than a half mile from bus transport, shopping, and restaurants. Marble fireplace in living room, and bay window in eat-in kitchen. Full, fully finished, natural walkout basement with kitchenette with sink and mini stainless steel fridge, full bedroom and full bathroom. HOA fee includes: community pool, 3 beautiful tot-lot/playground areas, basketball court, front yard maintenance, snow removal, trash pick-up, doggie-waste disposal cans. High-speed internet available through Xfinity Comcast.
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,782 sq. ft
Main St Village
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle, Marble.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Rear, Wood, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Basketball Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price