This is a 3bedroom 3.5bath Townhouse. Year built says 1994 but interior completely rebuilt in 2010 with elegant touches to include cathedral ceiling in master bedroom, master bathroom jacuzzi tub, etc. Downstairs features a fourth bedroom(ntc) ,cozy fireplace and fenced backyard. This house has been totally renovated from top to bottom. It features a new roof, new wall to wall carpeting, new central a/c, new appliances, granite counters, bright Bruce hardwood floors, a large master bedroom, a gorgeous rec room with a private patio, 3 levels of new household amenities and much more. It's move-in ready. Agents-please observe CDC recommended Covid-19 protocols when showing this property.
Townhouse, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,154 sq. ft
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price