** Walk to Clarendon Metro, Restaurants & Shops** This charming home with a massive addition features 4 bedrooms upstairs, a large fully fenced backyard, wrap around deck and a modern Kitchen (2-sets of french doors open to backyard). Loaded with cozy window seats, built in shelving, closet space and storage. The main floor has a private Office/Den with french doors, cozy family room w/fireplace. Large Master suite addition w/ walk in closet. Sunny & Bright! The entire house including deck has been freshly painted, new interior doors; new hardware and lighting. Beautifully landscaped yard. Friendly, walkable neighborhood. This home is move in ready!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,260 sq. ft
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Mantle, Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Cleared, Landscaping, Premium, Rear Yard, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price