Discover a private drive framed by lighted brick pillars and a wrought-iron gate that opens to this beautiful, custom estate - Park Place. The long-paved driveway leads to the tasteful architectural styling and quality brick and stone construction of this estate home. Views of the detached pool house and large wooded lot, it becomes evident at your first impression that this home is something incredibly special! You will be amazed at 7 bedrooms, 9 full and 1 half baths, 5 fireplaces (4 gas, 1 wood), 4-car garage, and a Pavilion/Pool House with a full bath and wood-burning fireplace! This exceptional property is nestled amongst 7.47-acres of lush Virginia hardwood trees and professionally landscaped grounds. Approximately 13,000 square feet of quality space in the main house, with architecturally impressive-designed rooms, this home offers something special for everyone! Park in the 8-car pea gravel concrete parking pad in the front of the home and walk up the covered brick walkway and stoop to a grand 2-story foyer with an exceptionally beautiful, curved staircase. So many custom details have been incorporated into this home that you will have to look carefully not to miss any of them! The wide plank hardwood cherry floors, custom moldings and towering windows grace the home and allow abundant natural light to fill the main and upper levels. The 1st upper level offers 5 well-proportioned bedrooms off a spacious hallway, all with their own private bath, Sitting Room, and an oversized laundry room for convenience. The beautiful primary suite includes a spacious sitting room with gas fireplace, and a stunning primary bath with dual vanities with granite counter tops, travertine floors and walls, a central soaking & jetted tub, a deep spa shower and water closet. The magnificent adjacent walk-in designer closets provide an abundant amount of storage space. Behind the oversized closet is a safe room with built-in security features. There are expansive gathering spaces throughout the house. On the main floor, a cherry and granite kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances, an island and breakfast area with adjacent butlerâs pantry gracefully flow into the banquet-sized dining room as well as the over-sized family room with wood-burning fireplace, library, study, piano room, and one of two back staircases. There is a Mud room off the kitchen with a built-in, storage closet, access to the attached 4 car garage and a full bath. The recreation room on the lower level with entertainment bar is perfectly situated with Atrium doors to the brick covered patio, pool, and outdoor living areas. The upper-most level provides a perfect retreat as a guest suite with an open sitting area with wall-mounted TV, 2 well-proportioned bedrooms, and a ceramic full bath with double vanity off the hallway, privately accessed by the back staircase. This home is just waiting for you, your family, and guests to enjoy! Comfortable living expands to the outdoors as well! Relax and unwind on the covered deck and patio with exposed wood ceilings and fans that extends across the back of this estate home offering wonderful seasonal views and access to outdoor enjoyment including the heated in-ground pool and spa with fire features, waterfalls, and built-in grilling area. The home is surrounded by professionally landscaped grounds and mature wooded trees for year-round privacy! There is also a detached brick & stone Pavilion/Pool House with an outdoor Entertainment Bar & Kitchen with a built-in grill, gas cooktop, sink and refrigerator, plus an open two-sided wood-burning brick fireplace in the grand covered veranda. Inside, you will find a two-story Club room with wet bar, private lap pool & spa, and full bath. It also has an underground garage/storage space to park your all-terrain vehicle(s), riding mower(s), and outdoor equipment storage. This section of Wolf Run Shoals Road is state maintained and dead ends at Bull Run State Park!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
9 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
13,531 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
ROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
ROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Library, Media, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Wall Oven, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Dryer, Range-Oven, Disposal, Humidifier, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Central Vacuum, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Walkout, Heated, Full Finished
- Double Pane, Screened, Bay Window(s), Casement, Vinyl Frame
- 6. Stone, Brick, Marble, Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Bar, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Stone
- Brick, Patio, Porch, Deck, Balcony
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Filtered, Heated, In-ground
- Private Spa, Heated Spa
- Lot View
- Other, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Out Building, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Front Yard, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Premium, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price